- Contact Humphrey Restoration for a no cost on-site inspection and emergency repairs.
- Once damage has been verified, contact the claims department of your insurance company.
- Tell them you had a contractor inspect your property and that you were advised to file a claim.
- Call us and let us know the date & time of the inspection. We can meet the adjuster on your behalf and even facilitate the insurance claim for you.
If you prefer to manage the claim yourself –
- Your insurance company may require photos and receipts of any emergency repairs you have done in order to reimburse you in full.
- Take pictures of the damage prior to any repairs related to your claim.
- Do not make permanent repairs until the adjuster has had the opportunity to inspect the damage.
- Once the inspection is complete, you should receive a claim sheet outlining the scope of the damage as well as the funds being made available for the repairs.
With years of experience and a working relationship with many insurance carriers, Humphrey Restoration is qualified and available to assist any business or homeowner with insurance claims 24/7. We know storms occur unexpectedly but remember, help is just a phone call away! We’re here to make this stressful time as hassle-free as possible.
*Note: All carriers have their own method of processing claims. This is a general guideline.